Indicating Recipe Preparation Method

When I enter a recipe title in my computer, I like to indicate its method of preparation. For instance, I might do "Asparagus in Lemon Sauce, stove top". Seems a little wordy. When I think of stove, I think of both oven and stove. "Top" doesn't convey the message if recipe is shared. Any suggestions?

Holly from Richardson, TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

range = stove top

oven = oven

micro = microwave

:)

Instead of putting "stovetop" on your recipe name or title. Simply put it at the bottom of each recipe. So when you bring up a recipe, you'll know to look at the bottom for which preparation. I know of my recipes, if I have something that takes little time to prepare, I put the letters "EZ" before the recipe or food title. This way when I'm wanting to prepare a dish that's less time consuming, I'll know immediately which recipes are and which aren't. Hope this helps you out.

Organizing RecipesDecember 20, 2006
Travel Preparation Tips, How to Pack for Travel
Travel Preparation Tips
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker
Mom and 3 girls Camping in the Rain
Camping in the Rain
Freezing Pumplin Pies
Freezing Pumpkin Pies
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:43:50 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.