Save Money on Printing

I have started using the draft mode on my home computer's printer, you can too, and this will save ink "in some programs." You can change your preferences and settings so you print in draft mode for all programs, and then you don't have to change it every time you print. On a PC, in Control Panel / Printers, right click on your printer and properties and change it there. It should stay changed always for all programs, and if you need better-quality printing, you can change it back for that event. My black cartridge does last longer set in draft mode. I also recycle my empty cartridge at Office Max, when I do, they give me a free package of printer paper. Take advantage of this great offer!

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

Great Idea, I am going to try it. Staples gives you a $3 coupon for each empty ink cartridge you return. these can be put to the new ones.

Office Depot will either give you a free ream of paper or $3.00 off a new ink cartridge. They will only do that for one cartridge at a time though, so if both cartridges run out...take them back one at a time!

Computers TipsJuly 19, 2006
A computer and printer.
Printing a Web Page
two people shaking hands and exchanging business cards
Saving Money on Business Cards
Trouble Printing Coupons