Starfall Educational Website

My first grader has this great reading site that he is able to go to for extra practice with reading. They have a bunch of online games and activities. They also have some downloadable pages for writing practice. I print one letter each day for my 4 year old. He loves to fill it out and color the pictures. Here is a photo of him working on "The Letter Of The Day". I recommend this website for anyone with a preschooler or beginning reader. It's fun and free.

Jess in Portland, OR

Thank you for sharing this. My dd is in kindergarten and has been learning to read all year. She loves to read. Now I have a site other than nickjr to guide her to.

Wow...thank you for this wonderful site. I sent it by e-mail to my granddaughter here in the Netherlands. She's acutally a little young for it but I think the alphabet section will be great for her to learn how our alphabet is pronounced. She keeps saying she wants to learn to speak English. Thanx so much!!!

A girl working on a math.
Free Educational Materials
Parenting General ParentingApril 13, 2007
Easter Ideas for Toddlers
Easter Ideas for Toddlers
preschooler painting
Educational Activities for Preschoolers
Homemade Educational Games
Homemade Educational Games for Toddlers
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business