Basic Spaghetti Cake Recipe

I am looking for a basic spaghetti cake recipe. All I can tell you is that it did not take much. The ingredients include spaghetti, of course, sugar, and eggs, not half of the stuff I see included on the internet.

It tasted sweet to a degree, but was compacted so to speak. My mom use to make this and I have no clue what she did. I guess I am sounding redundant, but it just tasted like spaghetti cake, no more no less.

Is anyone aware of anything like this because I am at quite the loss to make this without help. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks friends.

By Kathy

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hi, Check out this link for the spaghetti cake, and it is not made with spaghetti.

Basic Spaghetti Cake Recipe copy this title and go on Google. Good luck, patrival

Patpatrival

How about this?

http://allrecip  e-ii/detail.aspx

Food and Recipes Recipes PastasJuly 8, 2011
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
pot of chili con carne
Chili Spaghetti Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 7:41:08 AM on 10.0.1.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.