Cranberry Juice Stain on Clothing

I spilled vodka and cranberry juice all over my new very expensive underwear when getting ready to go out. I have washed them with non-bio detergent in the washing machine which didn't work. What can I do?

By Sam from UK

If you didn't dry them in the dryer, try something like Shout pre-laundry stain remover. It works on most of the stains that I have had, however I have never had cranberry juice spilled on underwear. lol

If Shout doesn't work you might be stuck with the pink stain. Cranberries are used as a dye, so you might not be able to get out the splash of your cape codder!

How about soaking the undewear in cranberry juice to make it all pink?

You should have poured straight vodka on the undies to help remove the stain. Alcohol in one of the purer forms is used for stain removal.

I always heard that watermelon and cranberries are both used for dye and therefor either won't come out?

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJune 21, 2010
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
strawberry spritzer
Fruit Juice Spritzer Recipes
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
A glass of orange juice.
Saving Money on Juice
🎄