Reviews of the iRenew Energy Balancing Bracelet

Has anyone ever heard of the Renew-energy Balancing bracelet? I wonder if it works, or is just something to get your money?

By meme7_2000 from Marked Tree, AR

I am looking into this product myself.

I decided to do some research and here is what I found:

Start here: http://wildwildweather.com/forecast ... -fraud-why-is-msnbc-airing-this-lie/

Now here: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-the-irenew-bracelet-really-work

Not so sure about this site: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_the_irenew_bracelet_work

I read a few other sites and I tried to post sites that were "independent" of the iRenew people. My personal opinion is it won't work. I can't say for sure because I have not tried the product. I think it would take the word of someone I trust to put my money on it. Maybe I'll ask my doctor about it and see if there has been any medical reports regarding this bracelet. Check with a doctor you trust. Never hurts to ask and you never know. They might say, "Yeah, that's a scam but have you heard of this...?"

My vote is scam! Things too good to be true, usually are!

I have a necklace of the same "medical" claim. It's pretty, but that's about it.

When I was a little girl (in the '50's) copper bracelets were all the rage to prevent or cure arthritis and each set of my grandparents had one and they did not work ;-) Over the years since then there have been all sorts of bracelets, necklaces, amulets, etc. that swear to being able to do this or that and actually there always probably has been ;-) They're all simply a way for people to sell their wares. If you like the looks of the bracelet then by all means buy one for fun ;-)

Some professional baseball players wear some sort of energy bracelets and necklaces. If you watched the Philadelphia Phillies you can see Ryan Howard wears a bracelet on each arm. At the moment he on the disabled list. Their manager, Charlie Manuel, also wears two bracelets.

I was also wondering how or do they work? Could you please keep us updated if you find any information on this? Thank you.

There was something on TV about them and they said they are not what they claim to be. Waste of money! Don't buy!

Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 9, 2010
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
flexible tubing filled with water, glitter, and beads made into a bracelet
Making a Water Bracelet
Kandi Cuff Bracelet
Making a Kandi Cuff Bracelet
colorful bracelet
Making a Beaded Safety Pin Bracelet
🎄
🍂