Looking For Comforter With Large Grasshopper Pattern

I have been searching and searching for a comforter with a large grasshopper on it, and a sheet set to go with it. I really need the comforter ASAP. So I can do with out the sheet set for now. Where can I find this or someone who will custom create this comforter?

K from NEW YORK , NY

why not request what your looking for on ebay. they have a section just for request made. after you place your request it tags it, so anyone selling it shows up for you to view. if you are looking for just fabric with the print on it just put in key words that best describe your request or if you want the fabric picture of the grasshopper sewn on it, again be specific on your titles request. you should get results. the tags found will come to your email address given or you can just put in any of those key words about the item your searching for and anyone who has those items listed in there ebay my world page will be tagged and appear for you to view. i sew fabric items and sell on ebay thats why i know about the tag system. i have my my world page set up with the things i offer so others see the tags when they request a certain item or theme. although i don't have anything in grasshoppers or sew those on. but I'm sure there are sellers who do. also go to ebay and bring up 3 separate categories to narrow your engine title search which are crafts, hand made craft items and sewing, and put in the word grasshopper to see what comes up. I found some drapes for our motor home this way by searching for dragonflies. good luck:)

HI,

Here's a tip that might help. Find a pre-made comforter with the size and color scheme that you want. Then go to a big fabric store and BEG for help. Not as terrible as it seems, by the way. Even if you're not much of a sewer, you can accomplish alot by finding fabric with the grasshopper already printed on it, cutting out the pattern, applying a kind of glue-stuff called 'Fray-check" that seals the edges, then just hand stitching it on. Yes, with a needle and thread--no machine involved. You can sew it on mostly, then lightly stuff it with batting to create a raised design. Yes, this is actually quick. The employees at fabric stores are usually fantastically creative and helpful. Way to turn something inexpensive from K-Mart into "custom" fast and cheap! Good Luck!

Crafts SewingNovember 9, 2007
comforter with alarm clock
Fixing a Lumpy Comforter
White Comforter
Refilling a Comforter
messy bed with white comforter
Keeping a Comforter on the Bed
End view of rolled comforter.
Make Your Own Comforter Cover
🎉
🎄