Rejuvenate Floor System

I need to know about the "Rejuvenate Floor System".

James from Raleigh, NC

I bought this product for my seen better days vinyl kitchen floor. I stripped it with ammonia and water and the applied the Rejuvenate. The floor was clean and SHINY. I reapplication was necessary after 2 months or so but it beats the cost of a new floor for now.

Cool product at first, after a year or so it will turn yellowish and the surface will transfer color to it. I used rejuvenate on my linoleum floors in my bathroom, where I place floor mats for getting out of the shower has turned red (the color of my floor mats) and will not come up. I have tried lots of removers, scrubbers, SOS pads, and the Mr Clean magic eraser with no luck.

I also have this product on my wood floors which I do not recommend on any floor. Nothing will remove this product, except to remove the floor. Bad product in the end, works great at first! Rejuvenate website does not give any help either!

Home and Garden Home Improvement FlooringOctober 27, 2008
sweeping a floor
Floor Sweeping Tips
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
clogged toilet
Unclogging a Drain or Toilet Attached to a Septic System
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
🎉
🎄