Recipes Suitable for Diabetics

I'm also interested in recipes suitable for diabetics. Anyone else?

Many Thanks, Susan from Edmonds

Here's a website that might help, as follows: http://www.DiabeticCooking.com

I picked up one of their cook books from a store, and I believe you can subscribe to the magazine as well as go the website to get recipes.

Hope this helps!

Hello,

I belong to this "Yahoo Group" Simple_Diabetic_Recipes@hayoogroups.com and i receive hundreds of recipes of all sorts from them. If you join and ask like you did of this one, you'll get all you need!

I also post diabetic info amongst a lot of other "stuff" weekly on my own newsletter: the_hooterville_cultural_society@yahoogroups.com

You'd be surprised at when I put it out! Good Luck!

~OOO~

I have just these past few months been purchasing a sugar replacement called "xylitol". It is least expensive purchasing bulk. It is only consider frugal when you consider that xylitol is actually good for you when sugar is not. The granules can be used in place of sugar in recipes. Purchasing in bulk is the only way to go. If you check out the many advantages of this product you may feel it is worth the cost. It is a products that diabetics may use. It tastes just like sugar to me. There is a reduction in calories and has many added benefits such as reducing sinus and ear infections. I feel that is a frugal thing because I do not have to have my medication now, etc.

Hello! I've been reading labels and am amazed at how much salt, sugar or both is in almost EVERYTHING! I have high blood pressure and have to watch salt too. Thank you all for the tips...maybe this will help me sort out what I can and can't have without feeling so overwhelmed. :) aeromama

My 8 year old son is a newly diagnosed type 1 diabetic. There are plenty of recipies geared for adults that are carb light or carb free beacause of the South Beach Diet and the Adkins Diet but I am having trouble finding everyday food recipes that are more kid friendly that he would like. Any suggestions???

Thanks.

Hi,

We posted this as a new request:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf712745.tip.html

http://diabetic.betterrecipes.com/maindishesfordiabetics Lot of info there, take care, locate more info online about your condition, o k ? Good luck.

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceSeptember 7, 2004
blueberry muffin
Diabetic Muffin Recipes
Preparing a healthy meal.
Portion Control Tips for Diabetics
A parrot perched on a wooden dowel
Parrot Perch Ideas
Herbs
Freezing Herbs
🎄