Here's a darling way to use up fabric scraps, construction paper, and embellishments leftover from other craft projects. It's a cute wall hanging for your child's room.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 12x9 inch piece of construction paper or craft foam
- 7x5 1/2 inch piece of plain white or decorative paper
- 9x7 1/2 inch piece of fabric of your choice
- decorative edge scissors or pinking shears
- 20 inches of 1/4 inch wide satin ribbon
- satin roses, buttons or other embellishments
- black permanent marker
- craft glue
- Use decorative edge scissors or pinking shears to cut around edge of fabric.
- Glue to center of craft foam or construction paper.
- Glue ribbon under each corner of fabric for hanger.
- Using a black permanent market, write the following prayer on plain white or decorative paper.
Keep us safe at work and play
Help us be our best all day
- Glue poem to center of fabric.
- Embellish by gluing on ribbon roses, buttons, charms, etc.
By Rachel's Mom