Prayer Wall Hanging
Here's a darling way to use up fabric scraps, construction paper, and embellishments leftover from other craft projects. It's a cute wall hanging for your child's room.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 12x9 inch piece of construction paper or craft foam
- 7x5 1/2 inch piece of plain white or decorative paper
- 9x7 1/2 inch piece of fabric of your choice
- decorative edge scissors or pinking shears
- 20 inches of 1/4 inch wide satin ribbon
- satin roses, buttons or other embellishments
- black permanent marker
- craft glue
- Use decorative edge scissors or pinking shears to cut around edge of fabric.
- Glue to center of craft foam or construction paper.
- Glue ribbon under each corner of fabric for hanger.
- Using a black permanent market, write the following prayer on plain white or decorative paper.
Keep us safe at work and play
Help us be our best all day
- Glue poem to center of fabric.
- Embellish by gluing on ribbon roses, buttons, charms, etc.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 9:19:05 AM on 10.0.2.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us