Link: Seasonal and Swine Flu Information at Flu.gov

Flu season is in full swing in the U.S. and in many other parts of the world. Many people are especially worried about H1N1 (Swine Flu). Here is a government website set up to answer questions regarding symptoms, treatment and vaccinations, including a vaccine finder feature.

In general, the two types of flu are very similar and treatment is the same for both. You should contact your doctor if there is an extremely high fever that does not respond to medication like acetaminophen or ibuprofen. Breathing problems are another area of concern, or anyone who has a compromised immune system or other high risk groups.

If you can, be sure to get both types of shots for your family. We have months more until the "season" is over. Prevent spreading infection with practices like coughing into your elbow, using hand sanitizer often and staying home until you have had no fever for at least 24 hours.

I'm not sure. Days after I had the regular flu shot, I started feeling sweaty, my armpits were really sweaty, and my head felt warm, but the next day, I felt better. I'm not a child. The same thing happened to my husband just before it happened to me, but he had his flu shot a couple of weeks before I got the flu shot. We are being really careful, shopping in stores, and my husband has been using the wipeclothes in the grocery stores on the shopping carts. We aren't sure if this is seasonal allergy or if we've had the swine flu, as it is affecting children more than adults. Obviously, we don't want to spread it, but we aren't even certain if we had it.

Health & Beauty AdviceOctober 26, 2009
A woman looking sad in winter.
Tips for Dealing With Seasonal Affective Disorder
Homemade Decongestant Recipes
Homemade Decongestant Recipes
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
Dog With Allergies
Treating Dogs With Seasonal Allergies
🎄