Killing Bind Weed

I am looking for a cure to kill the bind weed around my farm. I haven't minded it too much except that it is moving into my flower beds and that is a no, no. I've tried digging it, but there is just too much of it.

Donna Marie

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

try using just staight vinegar.....I use it on my sidewalks on pickers and grass but try to get the root area and try not to get other plants as it may damage their roots also....kid and animal safe

Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
Home and Garden Gardening WeedsFebruary 1, 2005
Salt and Vinegar Weed Killer Recipe
Salt and Vinegar Weed Killer Recipe
Up close photo of quilt binding.
Binding a Quilt
Vinegar
Killing Weeds With Vinegar
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 10:38:26 PM on 10.0.0.171 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.