Getting Rid of Mice Without Killing Them

I have accidently stumbled on a way to keep those 4 legged kritters out from under your cupboards. We live in the country and sometimes have a problem with mice getting into the house. They seem to love my lower cupboards (even with 4 cats) and I find traces of them.

I accidently left a potpourri toilet bowl deodorizer under the cupboards. No mice! It was still in the wrapper and not opened, but, they stopped getting into my cupboards! I now hang one on the rails on the sides of the braces that hold the shelves. This way they are not touching your pots and pans that you keep there. (I would not reccomend this where there are food products.)

By Joyce from Decaturville, TN
Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

3 More Solutions

We owned and operated a seasonal fishing camp/resort out in the bush. Our cabins, lodge and washroom facilities were basic & simple. It was a summer business. In the fall we closed down, and in came the mice, although we lived year round on site with 5 cats!

Mouse

Kelly Ann Butterbaugh

When the seasons change certain unwelcome guests move into the home. They're little, they're furry, and they're cute when they're running on a wheel. They're not cute when they're running across your kitchen.

Master the Mouse

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

If I put Ex-lax in kitchen drawer to get rid of mice will it attract ants?

Answers

Best Answer

Exlax does not contain sugar or fats so ants are not interested. Exlax also does not contain chocolate; many people assume the very dark brown appearance means chocolate.

Answer this Question
Home and Garden Pest Control MiceOctober 28, 2015
😷
🍂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-of-Mice-Without-Killing-Them.html