Putting Greeting on Seed Paper Card

Looking through crafts, I found an article about making seed paper by Ellen Brown. I am going to try this, but want to know how to put a greeting on the front of the card?

Barb from NY

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

It would be really easy and look very nice if you printed the greeting on a piece of vellum paper slightly smaller then the card and affixed it with a piece of ribbon. A co-worker did this with her plantable wedding invitations and it turned out beautifully.

It would be really easy and look very nice if you printed the greeting on a piece of vellum paper slightly smaller then the card and affixed it with a piece of ribbon

*****************************************************

Thanks for this idea. I really like it and will try it.

Barb

You are very welcome. You should post pics when you get them finished. =)

The other ideas are better, but I was thinking you could also rubber stamp your card.

I would love to get a seed paper card. What a great idea.

I was thinking you could also rubber stamp your card. I can't believe I didn't think of this. I just joined a stamping class. I'll try both ideas. Thanks for posting this. I love this site and the people on it.

Barb

I've seen that paper online too ! That's very cute!

here are some free printable quotes to use with your cards : http://www.goog  le+craft+quotes+

Making Plantable Seed Paper
Making Plantable Seed Paper
Crafts Paper CardsSeptember 23, 2008
Finished tile trivet project (square format).
Making a Greeting Card Trivet
Greeting cards with bows
Greeting Card Alternatives
growing snap dragons from seed
Growing Flowers from Seed
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:19:52 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.