Handmade Pink Flower Greeting Card
March 9, 2011
I used a soft pink and light green color combination to create a sweet and fresh-looking card. This is a wonderful card to send as a thoughtful greeting.
Approximate Time: 45 minutes
- white and green cardstock
- floral embossed patterned paper
- pink paper flowers (hydrangea)
- pearl adhesives
- 1/8 inch satin ribbon with gold edge (light pink)
- green gel pen
- low temp hot glue
- glue stick
- double-sided adhesive
- pencil, scissors, craft knife, ruler
Fold 8 x 5 1/2 inch white cardstock in half to make a card.
- Cut 3/4 x 5 1/2 inch strip from floral patterned paper. Adhere to the right edge of the front card.
- Use green cardstock to cut three stems. Arrange stems to card and adhere in place with a glue stick.
- Use a little hot glue to adhere the flowers. Then attach pearl in the center of each flower. Finish with a bow. Write "hello" on card with a gel pen.
- For the envelope, trace the top flap onto the white side of the floral patterned paper. Cut out with the craft knife and ruler. Apply adhesive to attach it and stick the flower on as a final touch.
By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VA
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 146 Posts
March 9, 20110 found this helpful
Very nicely done. Beautiful card and really good instructions.
Thank you for sharing.
March 16, 20110 found this helpful
I really like your card. You did a great job. I love to make cards, so will give this one a try. Thanks.
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-25 09:21:36 in 5 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.