Making a Watermelon Card
This invitation is great for summer birthdays and parties. It's easy to make and a joy to receive.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- green, white, and red cardstock
- scrap of black paper
- glue stick
- 1/4 inch circle punch
- Draw circles using a compass as a guide or draw circles directly on colored paper.
For this project, I used Circle Scissor (by EK Success) to draw circle (and semicircles) patterns on white cardstock.
Circle diameters: green- 6 inches, white- 5 3/8 inches, red- 4 7/8 inches.
- Cut one green circle. Score and fold in half to make a card.
- Cut out white semicircle and glue it in place on green card.
Cut one red semicircle and glue it in place on white area of card.
- Use the circle punch to cut out black dot seeds and glue them in place.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VARead More Comments
2 More Solutions
This page contains the following solutions.
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
March 8, 2019
This is a super cute melon-themed card where the watermelons are simply made from pieces of round office labels. Add a bit of matching glitter glue to the fruit to make them appear juicy!
Make these cute invitations for your next summer celebration. Watch this video and learn how easy they are to make.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2024 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.