Making a Watermelon Invitation
Celebrate the summer with a cute watermelon invitation or greeting card that you make yourself. This is a guide about making a watermelon card
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
May 18, 20114 found this helpful
This invitation is great for summer birthdays and parties. It's easy to make and a joy to receive.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- green, white, and red cardstock
- scrap of black paper
- glue stick
- 1/4 inch circle punch
- Draw circles using a compass as a guide or draw circles directly on colored paper. For this project, I used Circle Scissor (by EK Success) to draw circle (and semicircles) patterns on white cardstock. Circle diameters: green- 6 inches, white- 5 3/8 inches, red- 4 7/8 inches.
- Cut one green circle. Score and fold in half to make a card.
- Cut out white semicircle and glue it in place on green card. Cut one red semicircle and glue it in place on white area of card.
- Use the circle punch to cut out black dot seeds and glue them in place.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
July 15, 20140 found this helpful
Make these cute invitations for your next summer celebration. Watch this video and learn how easy they are to make.