Making a Watermelon Card from Round Labels
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
This is a super cute melon-themed card where the watermelons are simply made from pieces of round office labels. Add a bit of matching glitter glue to the fruit to make them appear juicy!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 card
- white cardstock
- round labels (green, red, yellow)
- black pen
- glitter glue
- ribbon and glue (optional trim)
- Cut the card base to desired size.
- Cut some green labels in half.
- Cut some red and yellow labels a little smaller than half sized.
- Arrange the green stickers on the card. Place the red and yellow stickers on top of the green ones to make the watermelon slices.
- Draw on little seeds.
- Glue some ribbon onto the card edges, if desired.
- Write your message onto the card.
- Add some glitter glue to make the melon shimmer.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.