Lime Jello Salad
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lime gelatin
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 2 cup liquid (use reserved pineapple juice and water to make 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 lb. carton cottage cheese
Mix gelatin and liquid. Set until rather thick, then whip in mixer. Add cream, cottage cheese, and pineapple. Mix thoroughly and refrigerate.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 26, 2016 at 1:19:09 AM on 10.0.2.213 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us