Ladybug Bowling Ball

This is a bowling ball I painted to look like a ladybug. I used eyeglass frame, handles for the antenna, pushed them into corks and glued it to the top of her head. Her back looks really cute but you can't see it in this photo.

I used outside varnish so I can pop it up under a plant. I put a copper pipe in the ground and sat in on that, using one of the holes in the bowling ball, That is to keep it off the ground. A friend of mine made the eyes move. They really do not move in real life. LOL

By Eve from Gulf Coast

When I put the pic on the eyes were moving. I guess it didn't show up animated. That's good. I didn't want them to move. A freind made them move as a joke. It was cute!

My old balls have been hanging around for years. I don't need them anymore and they're so heavy, no one else wants them. I think I will try your suggestion for them. I just hope mine will look as good as yours

Bright Green Bowling Ball
Crafts Using Bowling Balls
Crafts Garden & Yard DecorationsSeptember 14, 2009
Finding the Value of Conant Ball Furniture
Bowling Ball and Pin Costume
Making a Bowling Ball Costume
tee ball player
Tee Ball Team Parade Float Ideas
Learning How to Bowl, Mother and Daughter at Bowling Alley
Learning How to Bowl
🎉
🎄