DIY Ladybug Bowling Ball

Category Decor
Recycled crafts can tap into the truly creative talents you have. Old bowling balls are frequently used in crafts. This page contains a DIY project for creating a cute ladybug bowling ball garden or yard decoration.

This is a bowling ball I painted to look like a ladybug. I used eyeglass frame, handles for the antenna, pushed them into corks and glued it to the top of her head. Her back looks really cute but you can't see it in this photo.

I used outside varnish so I can pop it up under a plant. I put a copper pipe in the ground and sat in on that, using one of the holes in the bowling ball, That is to keep it off the ground. A friend of mine made the eyes move. They really do not move in real life. LOL

By Eve from Gulf Coast

Crafts Recycled Crafts DecorJune 14, 2018
🌻
😷
😎
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/DIY-Ladybug-Bowling-Ball.html