Cure for Cracked Cuticles

I'm a pretty avid crafter and always seem to have my hands in things that are not good for them. Lately I've been applying ChapStick to my cuticles a couple times a week before going to sleep, and it's worked miracles on the condition of my hands. No more hangnails or cracked cuticles. If only the stuff worked as well on chapped lips.

By Lisa from Tampa, FL

Using lanolin on your nails & cuticles helps your nails. Nails have a tendency to dry out, this replenishes moisture. A tube of lanolin costs about $2.00 and lasts for a long time.

Tube of chapstick isolated against a white background
Uses for Chapstick
Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceJune 2, 2006
Remedies for Dry Cuticles
Remedies for Dry Cuticles
Homemade Cuticle Softeners
Homemade Cuticle Softeners
Cracked Fingertips
Remedies for Cracked Fingertips
Pug with bandage leg.
Treating a Pet's Wound