Copper (Basenji - Australian Ridgeback)

Copper is our 2 1/2 year old with some Besenji and Australian Ridgeback. I was looking for a smaller dog when we lived in New England last year, to accompany me to my craft store. I asked a friend to keep her eyes open. She knew about this dog, who was a rescue, and the rest it history. He needed to be rescued from his rescuer!

Copper traveled with us in our RV from New England to Arizona. Back in New England he loved to chase squirrels. Here in Arizona, there aren't any, so he socializes with the neighborhood dogs and has a ball! In this picture, he's laying on a crocheted blanket I made specially for him. He loves it!

By Judy

What a beautiful boy Copper is! Bless you for rescuing him. May you both have many long and happy years together.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Photos Pets DogsMarch 7, 2011
Rhodesian Ridgeback
Rhodesian Ridgeback Breed Information and Photos
Copper Kitchen Sink
Considering a Copper Kitchen Sink
Copper Pots
Cleaning Copper Pots and Pans
Copper Pitcher
Cleaning and Polishing Copper
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 11, 2017 at 8:47:24 PM on 10.0.0.51 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.