Buying a Used Sectional Couch

I'm looking for an inexpensive sectional couch for a living area for teenage boys. I'm not fast enough for Craigslist, any other options?

By LavaPoodle from Cambridge, NY

We have a furniture store called second time around and it is furniture on consignment. You can also check with Salvation Armies/Goodwill and leave your name if one comes in. CL also has a wanted section that you could post in.

If you join your local chapter of Freecycle you can advertise by email that you are looking for a sectional couch. The only cost might be for you to transport the item to your home.

I was going to suggest Freecycle, too. You can also try the classified ads of your local paper. Most list them online these days. Good luck.

Instead of trying to catch a good deal on CL, advertise you are looking for one and let others come to you. You can even find a photo of one you would have liked or find one in a furniture ad and put it on there saying "this is what I am looking for". Works every time!

I'm saying what everyone else is saying. Freecycle.org

You could prob try your local Catholic Charities thrift shop (like St Vincent de Paul.) Also, if Habitat for Humanity has a store in your area, that would also be an option.

I've never tried it, but I hear CheapCycle is available, too. One more site I know and recommend is ww.kijiji.com.

Best to you! JustPlainJo

LavaPoodle There is a place right in our area. Its called erc community warehouse. It is in hoosick falls n.y. They have all kinds of second hand stuff. They get donations from around the area and sell them for small prices. You have to check out days and times. I live in Berlin, NY. I have been there many times. Its great. Sandycrafty1 AT yahoo.com

Consumer Advice General AdviceApril 9, 2009
Sharpie Marker on Leather Couch
Cleaning Permanent (Sharpie) Marker from Leather Furniture
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
used car dealership
Buying a Used Car
🎄
🍂