I Haven't Been Getting My Newsletters

Have you been missing your ThriftyFun Newsletters? If you have, here is some information from AOL about the possible causes. To read the ones you missed, click on the little Daily Thrifty Tips link to the right. ---- >

Have the AOL member check their spam folder.

When email contains certain characteristics or the member has previously marked the mail as spam it will cause the email to go directly into their Spam Folder. If the email is in the Spam Folder have the member add the sending email address to their address book. This will prevent your mail from going to the spam folder. (For members who are using an older version of America Online please see the next step.)

Have the AOL member add the sending email address to their address book.

If a member has ever signed on to AOL 9.0 a Spam Folder was automatically created for them. If the member is no longer using AOL 9.0 mail may still go to the Spam Folder, but may not be available to previous versions of AOL. The member can add the sending email address to their address book which will prevent it from going to the Spam Folder. To be sure that your email is going to the Spam Folder they can use web mail at AOL.com to check the Spam Folder.

If you know that these things are fine with your account please let us know using the Contact link.

If you are not with AOL, be sure to check your spam folder to make sure your newsletters are not going there and use whatever feature they have to make it not spam.

If all else fails, call or email your service provider support and ask them why.

To read the ones you missed click on the Daily Thrifty Tip link to the top and right side of this message.

I too have not been receiving my newsletters and am not with AOL. I miss them a lot. I do not have a spam folder and usually get a lot of junk so wmconnect is not stopping them.

Fried Dill Pickle Chip Recipes
Woman with a blister on the bottom of her feet.
Preventing Blisters on Feet
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted, Gloved hand scraping off wallpaper.
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted
Five Pigeons
Getting Rid of Pigeons