Succulents In Recycled Containers

I love to collect tiny containers (bought from thrift shops) for my succulent collections; if I see an interesting shape (plastic animal mugs, etc.) I drill drainage holes in them and fill them with succulents.

By Renee

various containers and pots

Can you help I asked on 25th May if anyone could identtify a plant, a succulent would you happen to know the name of this one.

Renee, I love the way you recycle. I do the same thing.

Fun to see yours.

Tizzy Fluff, I don't know the name of your plant, but it is lovely. If you get an answer with the name

post it so we can find one two.

Thanks to both of you.GG Vi

Awesome tip. Can you please tell me what type of drill tip you use for putting holes in the ceramic stuff? I tried once a long time ago and it just shattered the container. You must have a special trick! Please tell!

Tizzyfluff...take your plant to a nursery. I am sure someone there could identify it for you. Good luck.

Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana
Growing Succulents
Home and Garden Gardening Creative PlantersJune 2, 2010
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
An aloe plant in a pot.
Growing Aloe
Growing Purslane (Portulaca) oleracea
Growing Purslane (Portulaca)