Bottle For Inverting Bundt Pan

I have saved a glass soda bottle for many years for one purpose, but any long neck glass bottle will work. I use it when I bake an Angel Food Cake.

When you take the Angel Food Cake from the oven, the instructions will tell you to turn the cake upside down to cool before removing from the pan. I just insert the neck of the bottle into the hole in the center of the pan, and invert it onto the stove or counter and leave it for about an hour to cool. Then carefully loosen the cake at the top edges and remove it to a serving plate.

Source: I read this somewhere, but after 50 years of using this tip, I have no memory of where I found it. But I do know that it wasn't a website.

By Harlean from Hot Springs, AR

That is so strange looking. It would be my luck though that the cake would just fall out on the counter while up-side-down!

It's written on the back of the box of Betty Crocker angel food cake mix.

Food and Recipes Food Tips BakingApril 20, 2011
Valentine's Day cake
Valentine's Day Cake Recipes
frying pan birdbath
Making a Birdbath from a Frying Pan
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume
Bundt cake with hearts
Bundt Cake Recipes