Individual Pumpkin Bundt Cakes Recipe
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 355 Posts
November 5, 2014
This is the recipe for my individual pumpkin bundt cakes.
Total Time: Prep time about 20 minutes, bake time about 40 minutes
Yield: makes 48 mini cakes
Source: My own recipe (adding the apple sauce, oranges, and pineapple gives this a great moist flavor).
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup *applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup *cup of mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup *cup of pineapple chunks or crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3-1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- Using a blender, blend together applesauce, mandarin oranges, and pineapple.
- Pour into a medium size mixing bowl and using an electric mixer, mix, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, blender mixed eggs and melted butter. Mix well.
- Using another mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves.
- Mix well, and add to pumpkin mixture and fold together until the batter is very smooth.
- Pre-heat oven at 375F.
- I used a 12 individual bundt cake pans, or you can use a regular bundt cake pan, cook for 40-50 minutes or until tooth pick comes out dry.
- Icing; 2 cups of confectioner's sugar, and 2-3 tablespoons of pumpkin spice coffee creamer and 8 ozs of softened cream cheese and blend together until icing is very thick and creamy, add more xsugar if needed.
- When cakes are cool, put icing in a Ziploc bag, and seal. Cut a small hole in the corner and decorate the top of the individual pumpkin bundt cakes.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.