Individual Pumpkin Bundt Cakes Recipe
Make a special little treat with these pumpkin bundt cakes. This page contains an individual pumpkin bundt cakes recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
November 5, 2014
This is the recipe for my individual pumpkin bundt cakes.
Total Time: Prep time about 20 minutes, bake time about 40 minutes
Yield: makes 48 mini cakes
Source: My own recipe (adding the apple sauce, oranges, and pineapple gives this a great moist flavor).
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup *applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup *cup of mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup *cup of pineapple chunks or crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3-1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- Using a blender, blend together applesauce, mandarin oranges, and pineapple.
- Pour into a medium size mixing bowl and using an electric mixer, mix, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, blender mixed eggs and melted butter. Mix well.
- Using another mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves.
- Mix well, and add to pumpkin mixture and fold together until the batter is very smooth.
- Pre-heat oven at 375F.
- I used a 12 individual bundt cake pans, or you can use a regular bundt cake pan, cook for 40-50 minutes or until tooth pick comes out dry.
- Icing; 2 cups of confectioner's sugar, and 2-3 tablespoons of pumpkin spice coffee creamer and 8 ozs of softened cream cheese and blend together until icing is very thick and creamy, add more xsugar if needed.
- When cakes are cool, put icing in a Ziploc bag, and seal. Cut a small hole in the corner and decorate the top of the individual pumpkin bundt cakes.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.