Putting a Microwave on a Washing Machine

I have a small sized kitchen. I wish to know whether it is safe to keep microwave oven on top of front-load washing machine? I intend to use only one appliance at one time.

Tagorepark

it is safe as long as the microwave isn't too heavy, if it is it can dent the top of the washer or try putting a board (the width of the washer)on the washer (with a towel under so as not to scratch washer) and set the microwave on the board

hope it works for you

Protect from spin-dry vibrations in washing machine: Use rubber or non-slip feet on bottom of microwave.

Be sure the vents on the microwave have the amount of space listed in the user's manual. The vents are usually on the sides, back or top.

Protect the surface of the washer with a wipe-clean surface on top.

Make access to the knobs on the washer easy.

Make sure there is enought power in the outlets. The washer and the microwave should be on separate circuits.

I myself would have a small wheeled cart, with the microwave on top and washing supplies below.

If there is enough room you could buy the required hardware and put it under a cabinet or whatever.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Kitchen AppliancesMay 1, 2007
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Quiche Being Served on White Plate
Microwave Quiche Recipes
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Washing Machine
Extending the Life of Your Washing Machine
🎄