Replacement Parts for George Foreman Grills

To keep these popular appliances working properly you may need a new part. This guide is about replacement parts for George Foreman grills.

This small indoor grill is a popular kitchen appliance. Finding replacement parts can sometimes be a challenge. This is a guide about finding a drip tray for a George Foreman grill.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Where can I get a replacement handle for model GRP0720RQ grill?

Answers

Best Answer

You can go on the George Forman website to replace that part only. This is the most expensive solution.

You can go to a thrift shop or garage sale and find the same unit. Keep the other one for other parts that will have to be replaced eventually.

I have the George Foreman GRP90WGR Next Grilleration, but my problem is the handles on 2 of the grills are broken. Does anyone know where I might find these replacement parts?

Answers

Best Answer

George Foreman has a website that you can order replacement parts from. Furthermore, on Amazon they have a wide variety of replacement parts they sell for the more popular grills. I'd go to the website and look up your reference number and order the part from there. This way it has guarantee and if it is wrong, you can return it and get the correct part.

I have bought 2 George Foreman indoor grills in the last year due to the handle on the removable plate breaking. Is there anyway I can get one. It is always the left side. Please help. If not this will be my last one.

Sissy

Answers

Sorry, can't help. When I see how many need fixing, one way or the other, it seems they aren't worth buying.

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer about the recurring problem? It seems they should have a customer service number (do a Google search). Two times in one year is too often.

I would suggest writing a letter of complaint to the makers of the appliance, asking for replacement or replacement part(s). This is obviously a design flaw of some kind.

info@salton.com

http://www.salton.com/products/

(800) 233-9054

For George Foreman Grill Recipes go to:

http://www.grou  ge_Foreman_Grill

Where can I buy a replacement plate for a George Foreman grill, model GRP0004R? The Teflon on the bottom plate is peeling off. I can't seem to find on the GF website where to order replacement plates.

Where can I purchase one that is suitable for model # 12205-56?

By AER

Answers

I have found some replacement parts on the George Foreman web site.

I use the baking pan in my toaster oven. It works better for me than the little tray that came with my George Foreman.

I lost my grease catcher years ago. I use a piece of aluminum foil doubled over and shaped to fit under the front of the grill.

When done, toss it.

I lost my grease catcher years ago. I use a piece of aluminum foil doubled over and shaped to fit under the front of the grill. When done, toss it.

I accidentally pre-heated my George Foreman grill with the drip trays inside the grill. They completely melted down on the upper and lower grill. I was able to remove the melted plastic easily. I would like to know if it is safe to use the grill now.

By Dorothy from Melbourne, FL

Answers

Anonymous

The best thing to do is call George Foreman customer service for that answer. You can also order replacement parts from them:

Phone Number: 800-738-0245
(Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, E.T.)

Doesn't sound like you need replacement parts but I don't know why you couldn't still use it if you washed in down really good as long as you got all the plastic off it. I wouldn't be afraid to use it.

I'd follow Deeli's suggestion & call the company to be sure it's ok to use it. You may have gotten all the melted plastic off the grill, but I'd want to be sure it didn't "cook" some of the burning plastic chemicals into the non-stick surface? Better safe than sorry on this! :(

My step-dad cooked something in their George Foreman grill one time & didn't clean it out like he was supposed to. It got put back into the cabinet & when my mom finally tracked the bad smell in the kitchen to it, there were maggots in it when she opened it. Totally freaked her out, she threw the whole thing in the trash!

I asked her why she didn't just clean & disinfect it & she said she'd never be able to eat anything cooked in it again (no matter how clean it was), because of the mental image. I guess I can't blame her, but I'd sure have thought twice about throwing it away, this was back when they were really expensive.

Anonymous

TXBetty, since the drip trays were melted Dorothy most likely will need the replacement trays unless she just wants to use a homemade aluminum foil boat ;-) I reiterate that it's better to know from the company itself if the grill plate is still safe to use. Who knows what melted chemicals might have seeped into the coating of the plate :-(

Where can I get a replacement gas supply hose for my model GP100SIL George Foreman outdoor gas grill?

I am searching to find a replacement stand for George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill Model#GF0240S. Any suggestions?

I need a replacement electrical cord for my indoor/outdoor red George Foreman grill the mfn# is GF0201R. Please advise if you can help me with this.
Thank you.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement probe for a George Foreman indoor/outdoor grill GF03320?

Does anyone know where I can find the power cord for the George Foreman, model no. GGR50 and the part no.?

Where do I find replacement foot angles for a George Foreman grill, model PN 2PC180?

By Harry

Where can I buy a rubber topped screw for a GRP4 bottom plate on a George Foreman grill?

By John

Is there a drip pan for a small Foreman grill?

By BS

Answers

I found at the dollar store a package of 4 corn on the cob dishes they worked perfectly.

There are but a peanut butter lid works just as well. Hope that helps.

Where can I buy a replacement dish for my George Foremen electric cooker (No 14283-20), as the non stick has peeled off?

By Pamela

Answers

http://www.ehow  orman-grill.html

Try this and see if it helps.

Anonymous

For George Foreman products call customer service regarding parts and accessories @ 800-738-0245 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, E.T.)

I need a part for a George Foreman grill. The parts are Tsk-2612-#2 and #3. Does anyone know where I can find them?

By Charlie

Answers

http://www.appl  sCFZFY7AodhDoFUA

This was asked by someone else and Linda answered it with the website and info.

For George Foreman Grill Recipes go to:
http://www.grou  ge_Foreman_Grill

www.goodmans.net

The digital display only displays. - - - - - . It no longer shows numbers. I believe the main control board is broken. Is there a way to order a new control board, - tsk - 2623 - control.

I am looking for a drip pan for my George Foreman Grill Model #GR10ABW.

By Polly K

The plastic latches on my George Foreman 14181 Grill have melted. They secure the top and bottom parts of the grill together. Is it possible to replace them? They just clip off.

By Margaret H.

Answers

Try the company's web site: http://www.geor  emancooking.com/

I have a George Foreman grill #GRP90WGR.

By Tom

I need a replacement cord for a George Foreman fusion grill. It is model gr 70 fusion - 120v 60h3, 1200w.

By George R.

I need a replacement for my George Foreman electric griddle power cord E81296(SP)
PIN 22427, (TKSP-S005-15).

By Brian from Baltimore, MD

Answers

My son buys all of his George Foreman "replacement" items from eBay or the official George Foreman web site. They do sell almost everything for their appliances.

I need a bun warmer top for the George Forman (Ruby) model GR18BWR. I cooked a large chicken, it went great, and the latch broke off to hold the bun warmer lid down. I am trying to order it somewhere and want to know if it can be replaced.

By Chandler

Answers

Try the Goodwill. Lots of used grills there usually.

I need the bottom grill plate for model 11760.

By John

Answers

Visit George Foreman web site as many parts can be ordered. Google George Foreman with your item name and number and see what comes up. Many times these parts can be found on eBay.

Where can I find a temperature control probe?

By Bobby H

Answers

Check the goodwill.

Load More