Finding a Drip Tray for a Foreman Grill

I am looking for George Foreman grill machine drip pan and scraper that got lost.

By Bernadette Clark from Washington, IN

Answers

Best Answer

I saw several at Goodwill just last weekend! You can take a strip of aluminum foil and make one the length of your grill. It's disposable and doesn't need to be cleaned.

Best Answer

For a Foreman Grease Catcher, I use corn on the cob trays that I bought at a dollar (tree) store Four for One dollar. Top rack dishwasher safe also. For my extra large Grill, I put two of them next to each other (overlapped just a bit)

Answer this Question

15 More Questions

I am looking for a replacement drip tray for a George Foreman grill. It is a model GR30VTTWHT.

By Deb

Answers

Best Answer

I have used a long corn on the cob bowl I found at the dollar store.

Best Answer

I use the small pan that's made for my toaster oven. I like it much better than the little drip pan that came with the George Foreman grill.

Answer this Question

Where can I find the tray for the melted fat, for a George Forman grill?

By Lisa

Answers

Best Answer

You really don't have to spend a lot of money on a new one, if you don't mind cleaning and sanitizing. I see these at my local flea market (swap meet). Try looking at Goodwill or 2nd hand stores. You may find one for under a dollar. Hope this helps; good luck!

Best Answer

The oblong dishes you put an ear of corn in works. That is what I used when mine broke.

Answer this Question

Where can I buy a replacement drip tray for my George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill Model GFO201R?

Answers

Best Answer

I have seen these for sale on eBay but not sure of the size but probably compatible with several models.
George Foreman Company has a big web site and probably sells all accessories for their products.

Answer this Question

My friend can only use a George Foreman because he was in a car accident 20 yrs ago. His hungry dog took off with his tray because he loves grease. He still uses the tray, but the ends of the tray are chewed off. Now to find a new tray, eBay sells them, but its all in US and he will pay $10 for the tray and $30 for shipping and handling. No stores sell replacements. Can someone help please?

By Doret

Answers

I just use the smaller, rectangular shaped Styrofoam trays that come from some grocery items, usually in the produce aisle, ex: 3 tangerines or 3 avocados would be that size.

Are you talking about the drip tray that you put in front of the grill to catch the drips? I happen to have one or 2 that I was going to put out for our next yard sale. You can send me an email kg8641 AT gmail.com

Karen

If your are just using it to catch drips why not use the plastic trays for individual flatware items. The one designated for table knives should be about the right size. I got mine out of the drawer and checked it. They are used in a drawer to separate flatware items.

Answer this Question

I need a drip tray for the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine, model no grp4ptmr. The grill was give to me by a friend and it didn't have the drip tray. I love the grill, but it sure makes a mess without the tray or pan, whatever it is called.

By Sarah

Answers

If you can't find one at the company website, just use a lid or small bowl.

I'm not sure what size you need, but would an ice cube tray work? I have the big, family sized Foreman Grill without a tray. I ended up using a section of a silverware tray I cut apart when it was too big to fit inside the silverware drawer. All you need is something that will fit under the lip of the grill.

I would bet there are a lot of these "trays" drifting around out "there" (kind of like the lost socks) as I hear of people wanting the trays quite often.

I bought one of these grills at a thrift store (for my daughter) and alas - no tray. I finally found 2 of the trays at another thrift store so I could finally give her the grill.

I hope your question will start people "thinking" about what can be used that can be found around the house in place of the tray. I have heard these can be purchased on eBay or the George Foreman web site but cannot verify this.

Answer this Question

What size is the drip tray for a Foreman grill GGR62 and where can I get one? In moving I lost the tray.

Answers

There are lots of Foreman drip trays available on Ebay for anywhere from $5.99 to $15+. Usually they will have the model number and/or size in the description.

I need a drip tray for George Foreman Grilling Machine GR144.

By Cheryl

Answers

I use a pan that came with an old toaster oven. I'd rather use that than the drip pan that came with my George Foreman.

Answer this Question

I need a drip tray part #22619 for my George Foreman grill #GRP4PBW.

By Ron from Appleton, WI

Answers

I ended up just using the styrofoam trays that come under meat or grocery purchases..free!

Answer this Question

Where can I purchase a drip tray for my George Foreman grill, model 10ABW, P/N 20148 in white?

By Margaret N.

Answers

Have you tried replacements.com?

Answer this Question

I need drip trays for a model crp4p, George Foreman grill. Where can I get some?

By EDowling

Answer this Question

What type/size grease drip tray do I need for a brand new black George Foreman grill that cooks 4 parties at a time? I lost mine already. :)

By Tracey

Answer this Question

Can anyone recommend a source for a replacement drip tray for the GR 70 Fusion Grill? Mine is cracked (due to heat exposure I suspect) so it no longer traps liquid adequately.

By Lois

Answer this Question

Where can I get a drip tray for my George Foreman grill?

Where can I purchase a drip tray, part # 22811 for George Forman Grill #GFSG80?

I've lost the drip tray from my George Foreman grill. Model no. 10099/GR30VTT. Can you tell me where I can find another please?

Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 8, 2017
👒
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf26642470.tip.html