Replacement Drip Tray for George Foreman Grill

I need a drip tray for the George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Grilling Machine, model no grp4ptmr. The grill was give to me by a friend and it didn't have the drip tray. I love the grill, but it sure makes a mess without the tray or pan, whatever it is called.

By Sarah

If you can't find one at the company website, just use a lid or small bowl.

I'm not sure what size you need, but would an ice cube tray work? I have the big, family sized Foreman Grill without a tray. I ended up using a section of a silverware tray I cut apart when it was too big to fit inside the silverware drawer. All you need is something that will fit under the lip of the grill.

I would bet there are a lot of these "trays" drifting around out "there" (kind of like the lost socks) as I hear of people wanting the trays quite often.

I bought one of these grills at a thrift store (for my daughter) and alas - no tray. I finally found 2 of the trays at another thrift store so I could finally give her the grill.

I hope your question will start people "thinking" about what can be used that can be found around the house in place of the tray. I have heard these can be purchased on eBay or the George Foreman web site but cannot verify this.