Replacement Handle for a George Foreman Grill?

Where can I get a replacement handle for model GRP0720RQ grill?

Best Answer

You can go on the George Forman website to replace that part only. This is the most expensive solution.
You can go to a thrift shop or garage sale and find the same unit. Keep the other one for other parts that will have to be replaced eventually.

Anonymous

Thanks....it will be a challenge to find this curved handle model at a yard sale or thrifty store.... they are usually straight. I changed handles so I can use the top/bottom wavy grills now just fine. Now if I use the flat bottom hotplate I just set it on and use pot holders or let it cool before I take it off... I rarely use the flat bottom one anyhow. I was so mad when I dropped it...

Thanks....it will be a challenge to find this curved handle model at a yard sale or thrifty store.... they are usually straight. I changed handles so I can use the top/bottom wavy grills now just fine.

Now if I use the flat bottom hotplate I just set it on and use pot holders or let it cool before I take it off... I rarely use the flat bottom one anyhow. I was so mad when I dropped it...

Step 1
You can visit the George Foreman Website: www.georgeforemancooking.com/.../parts-and-accessories-sales.aspx

Step 2
At the George Foreman Website they will tell you to visit: www.spectrumbrandsparts.com/.../george-foreman-parts-and-accessories

You can try to check on eBay.

Here is a link to Spectrum Brands who manufacturer of the grills.www.spectrumbrands.com/.../.

Here is the number 800-566-7899.

Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 26, 2017
👔
🌻
🐛
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Replacement-Handle-for-a-George-Foreman-Grill.html