Replacement Bottom Plate George Foreman Grill?

Where can I buy a replacement plate for a George Foreman grill, model GRP0004R? The Teflon on the bottom plate is peeling off. I can't seem to find on the GF website where to order replacement plates.

This link to the Appliance Factory.com site has 33 parts for the GRP004 series: www.appliancefactoryparts.com/.../grp0004.html

Hopefully you still have the instruction book. If not, you can probably download it for free. Look in the book to see the numbers of the replacement parts and if it's a match to the website numbers, you know it will fit.

If you are not sure, you can email the applicance factory or call them and they can help you.

Call the company immediately as they may replace the peeling plate free of charge. I have a George Foreman grill and this has never happened to me. It must be defective.

Check the bottom of the plate for a part number. Or look online for your model's manual. I did this when needing a replacement part for our camper fridge.

Once I had the part number, I searched for that part. For instance "George Foreman grinding replacement part xyx123". I found some on Amazon & eBay as well as parts sources.

I have found the company that handles George Foreman products are very accommodating and generally stand behind their products.

Here is a contact site for their customer service and I believe they will definitely help you find the part you need:

cart.russellhobbs.com/.../warranty.aspx?sid=GeorgeForemanUS

Appliance Factory Parts has parts for Foreman grills. I imagine that GRP0004R this is the red version of model GRP0004.

Here's a link to the GRP0004 replacement bottom plate: www.appliancefactoryparts.com/.../ and to the replacement upper plate: www.appliancefactoryparts.com/.../

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 3, 2017
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Replacement-Bottom-Plate-George-Foreman-Grill.html