Looking for High Elevation Recipes

We are moving to a high elevation area and I am looking for recipes for baking and cooking. Thanks.

Linda from Laquey, MO

I am living in a high elevation right now. I'm moving back to the east coast next week. But I will tell you that cooking here is somewhat different. Most baking will tell you on the box. If not a box then add an extra 1 Tbs. flour. Also less cook time for all baking items. In regular cooking you won't notice much difference.

If you are baking bread have the dough as sticky as you can handle it. Makes for lighter better rising. Use oil on hands.

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceFebruary 19, 2008
Photo of a large high school and its football field.
High School Activities Ideas
A high school graduate holding a sign that says hire me.
Getting a Job With a High School Diploma
High Protein Bread Recipes
High Protein Bread Recipes
Low Carb, High Protein and High Fiber
Low Carb, High Protein and High Fiber Recipes