Remedy for Pimples and Milia

Is there any way to clear pimple marks and remove milia? My milia is hereditary because my mother, grandmother, and some of my sisters have it. Is there anything I can do to at least control them? Please help. Thanks.

By Lydia

Sent you a message about this.

Wish you had posted your message if you have a solution for Milia. I went to a dermatologist about mine and he said there wasn't much you could do about them. I get them all the time but they never last too long, usually until the matter gets hard enough to roll out on their own. I recently had one under my eyebrow and thought it was a wart. Thank heavens it was just another Milia. Most of mine form mostly on my neck and chest.

Hi try this home remedy. Peel and de-seed a papaya, blend it up then spread over your face. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, then rinse it off with cool water. Use this every night and you should see results. Let us know what works. Helen xxx

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Acne TreatmentApril 10, 2011
Girl with a pimple on her nose.
Getting Rid of Pimples Quickly
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands