Remedy for Smelly Hands?

Smelly hands can be very embarrassing and frustrating to remedy. This is a page about a remedy for smelly hands.

At the end of the day my hands smell horrible; it has nothing to do with onions and the like. I cannot describe the smell, but it is unpleasant. I do a lot of work through the day so I am always washing my hands, but after all that when watching TV in the evening I can smell them. I do not use any hand cream; so would doing this help?

By R Farrow

Answers

But some cinnamon oil and when washing your hands, place about 1-2 drops of oil in your soapy hands and wash as normal. One drop usually does it. Works with smelly feet as well.

Lemon juice will remove many odors and disinfect. I've used this to remove the smell of seafood from my hands when I worked in a fish market.

Health & Beauty AdviceFebruary 27, 2013
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
😎
Generated 2020-08-05 08:53:42 in 962 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf53095727.tip.html