Rescue Remedy Reviews

Category Health
Rescue Remedy is an over the counter product which can be used to help your dog overcome stress, whether from the holidays, separation anxiety, or riding in a car. Make sure to not use the formula made for humans which contains xylitol, a sugar alcohol not good for pets. This guide contains Rescue Remedy reviews.

Rescue Remedy helps with holiday stress and other stresses for pets. I have read so many good reviews on this medication. I am now going to buy some for my pets and see if it helps them to calm down. It is nice to find a natural solution to separation anxiety, vet anxiety, over business, pet ADD, OC, etc. I can't wait to get mine!

Here is some info I received on this wonderful product: Rescue Remedy Pet Dosage: 4 drops, given several times a day. Simply place 4 drops of Rescue Remedy Pet directly into the mouth. Alternatively, add 4 drops to food, water bowl or on a treat. Rescue Remedy Pet can also be rubbed directly on the animal's nose, ear, or paw. Choose the method easiest for you that will ensure the animal receives the correct dosage.

There is however a Rescue Remedy formula that is made for humans that should not be used on pets. This medication, Rescue Pastilles, contains Xylitol, which is a natural sweetener, and this particular medication, Rescue Pastilles is not meant for animal use.

Blessings.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

Top Comment

Thank you so much Robyn for your post! My pets don't have a problem with stress, but I'm going to get some of this for those "just in case" situations. And also, thank you so much for the clarification between this and the "human" kind. I'm going to print your post out and keep it with me to refer to.

Thank you every so very much from me and my babies!

I've used it for years, for lamas, goats and dogs. and occasionally my co-worker, who should be on something all of the time!