Reading the Car Manual

I have been blessed with a new vehicle with a daunting array of buttons and gizmos on the dashboard. The owner's manual is quite thick and proved daunting to me to just sit and read initially so I now devote the time I am waiting for my granddaughters to arrive home on the school bus at the head of our rural road to familiarize myself with what all the buttons are for. A very good use of time for me as I now know such things as what button to push how many times to find out how many gallons of gas I have left in the tank, and how far it will take me at what speed.

By Ronsan from Southwest Missouri

Sounds like you have a Chevrolet too..Did you know that it beeps if you forget to turn off a turn signal when passing? I haven't spent the time reading my owners manual, just learning by experience.

Suggest you use a yellow highlighter in the index to mark the most useful listings. That's what I had to do. Similar situation.

Consumer Advice Cars Helpful HintsAugust 29, 2006
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
🎉
🎄