Bargain Season - Garage Sale Tips

"The signs of the season are here: "Yard Sale, Garage Sale, Moving Sale, Estate Sale." It's time to clear out the old and the unwanted and, for some of us, a time to find new treasures. Television programs that show people picking up pots or paintings for a few dollars and selling them for hundreds or thousands can bring out the spirit of adventure in a lot of us. Especially for these folks, the weekend treasure hunt season is on!"

To make yard sale signs to hang on poles or trees I use gift boxes to make my signs. I use either the top or bottom or both top and bottom. They are sturdy, I don't cut off the part that folds down, I just fold down the flaps because this makes the signs sturdier. I then staple them to wherever I want to display them.

A woman putting a balloon on a garage sale sign.
Garage Sale Tips and Tricks
Garage Sales Buying TipsAugust 21, 2004
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Stack of Colored Towels
Saving Money on Towels
Furniture Being Sold at Estate Sale
Having an Estate Sale
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores