Gibrien Sullivan (Toy Poodle)

"Gibrien Sullivan" a/k/a Gibbie is 5 years old and is a Toy Poodle. I got Gibbie from a friend's sister. He was a "just for you" gift after I had battled breast cancer.

He loves to play ball and also ride in the car. Gibbie goes with me sometimes to my job. He does pet therapy with my elderly patient. He is my constant companion and I love him very much.

By Heidi from Dartmouth, MA

Gibrien Sullivan (Gibbie) - Toy Poodle

He is very cute and you are so lucky to be able to take him to work with you. Wish I could!

Hello, Gibbie Sullivan, from Pat Sullivan! He is an absolute doll, and I know he's a constant source of joy for you. I do pray that you have recovered completely from your breast surgery. Give Gibbie a big hug and kiss for me.

Photos Pets DogsOctober 30, 2006
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Making an I Spy Bag
Making an I Spy Bag
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
🎄