Site for Childhood Recipes

Speaking of childhood foods, which I saw a post about recently, a blast from the past fun site that has things you have not see for years is (see link below)
By Linda Jonson from Oceanside, Ca.

WOW! Great site. Thanks for sharing it with us. Sure does bring back memories. If you have more, please share them.

OK - what exactly is Apple Beer - what would it be similar to?? I've never heard of it!!!!! Thanks!

I love it, thanks for sharing!. It reminds me of when I was little and would buy candy from a little store in my grandma's neighborhood.

Apple beer is/was a non-alcoholic drink. It had apple beer printed on the can and there is actually no way to describe it other than it was really good. I was talking about this with my 11 yr old son just last week. He asked a gazillion questions about it. I wish I could find some now! lol

RecipesOctober 18, 2005
Parenting an Autistic Child, Diamond shaped traffic sign warning, autistic child area.
Parenting an Autistic Child
Teen Bedroom
Decorating a Teen Bedroom
alternatives to ebay
Alternatives to eBay
Making a Pinwheel Card
Making a Pinwheel Card