Holiday Crafts for Toddlers

I need craft ideas for toddlers (ages 2-5) for Thanksgiving, Fall, Christmas, and Winter.

By Belle from OH

Answers

Everyone loves hand turkeys--trace the child's hand and let them color in the turkey or cover palm and each finger with different colors of paint and press down on paper.

At Christmas, little hands can be painted white and pressed down for Santa's beard--add a face with googly eyes and a hat. Or have a little foot get painted white (not the toes) for a snowman or angel body, little fingers painted white become wings.

October 28, 2010 Flag

I am interested in finding some easy holiday crafts for 2 1/2 to 3 years olds.

By Mary-Lou from Union, NJ

Answers:

Holiday Crafts for Toddlers

I think coloring books will be good. Good luck. (12/05/2009)

By kffrmw88

Holiday Crafts for Toddlers

I made popsicle stick 5 point stars and let my daughter and son paint them, glue sequins, feathers, buttons, etc on them. I then set them on the tree for ornaments. (12/05/2009)

By raelyn218

Holiday Crafts for Toddlers

Have them color a picture of what they think of for Christmas and tape them to the wall. The pictures, not the kids. (12/05/2009)

By Suntydt

Holiday Crafts for Toddlers

I've thought of using metallic ribbon to make a "paper chain." Will let you know how it works out! (12/07/2009)

By urthmothr

Crafts Crafts For KidsOctober 28, 2010
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Easter Ideas for Toddlers
Easter Ideas for Toddlers
A toddler making cookies.
Helping Toddlers Do Things on Their Own
Homemade Educational Games
Homemade Educational Games for Toddlers
🎉
🎄