Crafts Made With Hardback Books

Does anyone know how to make crafts such as a purse or storage container from old hardcover book?. I saw someone make a purse from one on a craft show once and I also saw a hollowed out book made into a storage box.

clemson1

Hi Clemson1- I'm sending you a link to HGTV's website. Caitlin Phillips made hardcover book purses on the Carol Duval show. I'm hoping someone will have info for you on using books for storage boxes, I've never seen that. Good luck!

http://www.hgtv  _3661732,00.html

My sister-in-law made a cute shelf out of 2 old hardcover books. She just cut out part of one book so that it will slide over the other book. (one book is horizontal the other is vertical.

I recently saw an article in the local newspaper for bookends. You take 2 books, glue them together side by side. You then take an old upside-down "T" shaped bookend and glue the two previously glued books to one side of the "T", you then glue another book on the other side of the "T" and you then have a bookend that blends in with your books on a shelf!- Sorry it's not a container!

Thanks for this information about the old books made into a purse. It was just what I was looking for!

http://www.this  les+chairs.html#

how do you make a 3d book

Book Lamp
Crafts Using Books
Crafts RugsSeptember 9, 2005
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
A lamp with stacked books as the base.
Library Lamp Made of Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Thick book laid open, center of pages cut out filled with dirt and some succulent plants.
Succulent Book Planter
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 1:22:31 AM on 10.0.0.119 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.