Ming (ShiChi)

Ming is a one year old ShiChi. I got her in February 2006. She loves to go for walks and bark outside at the window. She also loves to fetch her Blues Clues slipper. When she gets excited, she shakes and shakes.

By Judith from Bear DE

Ming - ShiChi

Ming is too cute! What a little darling. I bet she is a joy to have!

Enjoy,

Laura

Looks like the relative of my Bijou, now deceased. I had an oriental Temple Cat, True Siamese, naturally very thin, with a bend at every joint of her tail, the sign of her pedigree, and we named her "Ming Toy". LOL Your pets name reminded me of her for a few moments. Thank you. Precious dog! : )

Mng is adorable. What combination of breeds is she? Shih Tzu and ? I have a 14 year old ShiPoo named Jezebel. She is now hard of hearing and not seeing well. It breaks my heart but I enjoy her every minute that I can. Most days she behaves like a puppy when she isn't sleeping.

and here's Bonnie. They're totally different personalities and looks. Same litter

I didn't even realize mine are an actual breed. Here's one of Noel and I'll post her sister Bonnie's separately. They're almost 3 year old and 6 lbs.

Chihuahua is one half of the breed.

Shih tzu the other. And yes she is my little joy.

Very playful and it looks like she hops when she runs in the grass.

Those are sweet pups too.

Love the pictures.

I am always trimming her hair around her face it looks like you have to too.

Photos Pets DogsSeptember 21, 2006
🎉
🎄