Virtual Assistant Website for Work from Home Jobs

Has anyone tried this thing called "virtual assistants"? It's suppose to be a website where you can look for "work at home" jobs. I am trying to find out if they are legitimate. From the looks of their website, it looks authentic.

By Karen from Charleston, SC

I would not send any body money to help find you a job. You can do it with out sending them money, good luck.

Which Virtual Assistants website is it? There are a few online and most do look legit. If you'll share the link I'll be happy to do a bit of investigation.

I have also looked for Work for Home jobs on the internet for years now without any luck so far. They all either want cash to get you started or they ask that you purchase merchandise up front that they will reimburse you for.

Let me know if you have any luck because I could really use the income. Be careful what you sign up for because there are a lot of scams out there just waiting to take your cash.

This looks like a valid work-at-home site: They are not hiring in Ohio (not sure why), but I have put in other cities and states and they will take your application.

It doesn't require any money up-front and they pay you for training. I hope this works out for you!

A woman working from home.
Finding Legitimate Work From Home Jobs
Budget & Finance EmploymentApril 22, 2010
Items for sale at a yard sale.
Using Virtual Yard Sales
Setting Up a Carpool to Work, Man Getting in Work Car Pool
Setting Up a Carpool to Work
Graduation Party Cupcake
Physicians Assistant Graduation Party Ideas
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business