Scenery: Fort Pierce, FL

I took this gorgeous picture in Fort Pierce, Florida at the manatee center. It was my first time ever in Florida, and I just love it. The weather was beautiful, it was in the middle of the winter so it was a real change.

By estypesty

I didn't know there was a manatee center in fort pierce. I'll check that out when I go there again. Beautiful picture. Last winter I was on a boat on the intercoastal and saw wild dolphins. It was quite a thrill.

Yes there is a center, and not far from it. I'm not sure where, we also spotted wild dolphins.

Photos SceneryAugust 20, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale Beach in Florida.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Frugal Travel Guide
Kids Craft Using Cardboard Boxes
Kid Craft Ideas Using Cardboard Boxes
Dallas Skyline
Dallas/Ft. Worth Frugal Travel Guide
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 19, 2016 at 10:24:47 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 993 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.