Scooter (Cockapoo)

Scooter is a rescue from TN. Scooter loves to play ball. In fact he 'stores' his ball in his food dish, so he can find it quickly later. He rolls it around with his nose and also plays hide and seek with it in a blanket.

Scooter is an 8 years old Cockapoo. I've had him for 4 years now, and he is the best little pet. He is a smart boy! :)

By CDC

He's so cute. I haven't been so lucky this year getting my Izzy to sit still for a Christmas photo.Thanks for sharing.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Scooter will sit for a 'photo opp', but that is it. :)

Happy Holidays!

CDC

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

December 20, 2010 Flag

My dog Scooter is going to be 8 in just a few months. He is a Cockapoo. Scooter is a rescue from Tennessee. Scooter loves to play ball more than anything. He puts his ball in his food dish to 'store' it for later.

Scooter really enjoys riding around the neighborhood in the basket on my bike also. :) My dog will roll over, shake, sit, and pretend he is sleeping.

By CDC

Scooter (Cockapoo)

Scooter (Cockapoo)

Scooter (Cockapoo)

Scooter (Cockapoo)

Scooter (Cockapoo)

Answers:

Scooter (Cockapoo)

Scooter is a special dog. I am his grandma! I vote for Scooter. (11/19/2010)

By flowerprincess

Scooter (Cockapoo)

What a cutie! (11/19/2010)

By dusty6788

Scooter (Cockapoo)

Thank you for the nice comments. Scooter is one of a kind and very smart. He can almost tell you what he wants. :) (11/21/2010)

By cdcolson

Scooter (Cockapoo)

Sweetheart. (12/03/2010)

By tennesue

Scooter (Cockapoo)

Thank you! :) (12/06/2010)

By cdcolson

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Cockapoo
Cockapoo Photos
Pets Pet PagesDecember 20, 2010
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 12:08:33 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.