Cockapoo Photos

Category Dog Breeds
The Cockapoo is a common dog cross breed, resulting from mating a Cocker Spaniel and a Poodle. This page contains Cockapoo photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Abby is 3. She is a Cockapoo. We rescued Abby from a horrible pet store in November of 07. She loves to play with her toys and her boy, well, our son (almost 1) but she is his trusty sidekick. Where one is the other is not far away! When it snows she goes nuts, she loves to run like the wind while barking insanely. How ls when my husband plays the harmonica and has to have a toy in her food dish before she will eat. Crazy dog!

By Tiffany from Springfield, MO

Abby (Cockapoo)

Comment Like this photo? 6

Connor is a 5 year old Cockapoo. We inherited Connor from my parents. My parents' house flooded back in 2004/2005 and had to move in with my Grandmother, who was sick at the time. They couldn't take Connor with them, so we were going to temporarily take care of him until they could move back into their house.

Well, we fell in love with him and didn't want to give him back and they agreed to let us keep him. He just loves hanging out with his Dad. Follows him everywhere! Such a bud! Loves bones, playing tug-of-way, taking walks with his sister Molly, etc. Just a fun and lovable dog!

By Heather

Comment Like this photo? 15

Scooter is a rescue from TN. Scooter loves to play ball. In fact he 'stores' his ball in his food dish, so he can find it quickly later. He rolls it around with his nose and also plays hide and seek with it in a blanket.

Scooter is an 8 years old Cockapoo. I've had him for 4 years now, and he is the best little pet. He is a smart boy! :)

By CDC

Comment Like this photo? 18

Jake is 1 years old, he turned on June 10th 2010. He is a Cockapoo. I got him when he was 2 months, old at my place of business at Sydnees pet grooming. He is the biggest lover. He hugs us and he sings Howls when we do.

He loves to play tag and take walks on the beach daily. I wouldn't trade him for nothing. He is so floppy doppy, like a big stuffed animal. He sits on the couch like a human, letting it all hang out.

By Ronda

Jake (Cockapoo)

Comment Like this photo? 7

Your Pet's Age
4 years

Your Pet's Breed
Cockapoo

How and when did you get your pet?
I got Milo when my grandchildren were moving to another state, I needed something to take my mind off it.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
We walk almost every day, he loves to be leash free when we go to the woods and out of the norm parks which are not frequented by many.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Here he is "waiting" for us to get ready.

Comment Like this photo? 6

Henry is 6 years old and a Cockapoo. I got him a year ago. My mom and brother found him on the side of the road at a gas station where he was dumped off.

Henry (Cockapoo)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Samson is a 2 year old cockapoo. I got him from a breeder in February 2004. He likes to play with his toy, go for walks with me. He loves being with me and mom and dad. He is so sweet and his so happy just to be with us.

Samson (Cockapoo)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

I got Mr. Moxley as an early Christmas present.

White Cockapoo.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3