Portable Washing Machine Recommendations

I am looking for a small portable washing machine, possibly non-electric, just to do a few things at a time. I would like it to be sturdy.

By Sharon from Peru, IL

I had a small portable washer some time back. It washed the clothes all right, but the clothes had to be rinsed by hand and the wash tub had to be filled by hand. It was too much bother. I paid about $100.00 for it. It was electric.

I know that there is something called the wonder washer available in your country. Wish I could get hold of one here, too. Shipping is too expensive.

Consumer Advice General AdviceSeptember 13, 2010
A load of red dyed clothing in a front loader washing machine.
Dyeing Clothing in the Washing Machine
knitting while traveling
Portable Craft Ideas for Traveling
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Washing Machine
Extending the Life of Your Washing Machine