Browsing: Getting Rid of Weeds in Rocks

Killing Weeds In a Rock Garden

Keep the weeds down for over a year in a rock garden by using white vinegar. It may even last longer than a year. I no longer have weeds in my white rock. It kills everything, so keep it away from the lawn and flowers.

By Ardis Ilene

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Simmer the vinegar to concentrate it. My driveway weeds think that the 1% vinegar from the store is fertilizer.

Have FUN!

DearWebby

http://webby.com/humor

Do you just spray it on there?? And if weeds are already there it will kill them also right??? Thanks for a great tip. Now that it's spring I've also got to get out there and get the leaves out from up next to the house in the corner of my white rocks. don't you just hate that????

I use vinegar around the perimeter of my garden to keep weeds from growing there. Webby, I didn't know about the 1% but the only thing I have ever bought or seen in the stores is 5%.

Rock Background with Weeds
Getting Rid of Weeds in Rocks
Home and Garden Gardening WeedsMay 19, 2005
Flower Beds
Killing Weeds in Flower Beds
Homemade rock candy.
Homemade Rock Candy
Hand picking weeds
Controlling Weeds Organically
Gravel Driveway
Preventing and Killing Weeds in Gravel
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 6:30:34 PM on 10.0.0.194 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.